I wrote post as part of my involvement with Verizon’s #VZWBuzz blogger program. opinions are my own and in no way influenced by this partnership.
Can you believe it’s time to head back to school already? You have bought your new devices, now to add the apps. Choosing the right apps can make you more productive as a student, but, can be very confusing because there are so many. Below is my list of of some great ones.
Evermote is the best app I have found for student productivity. This app makes it easy to take notes, record voice reminders, create to-do lists and even save things you find online. The app also will sync to all your devices. The app is free on both iTUNES and Google Play.
When you think of school you think of homework. This app will help you keep track of all your homework. You pick the way to keep is sorted, you can choose by the week, month, due date or course. It also lets you link reading material to your assignments, much more convenient then digging through all your papers to find the information. This app is available on iTunes for $0.99
3: SuperCard Flashcards or Flashcards+
If your one who needs flash cards to study one of these apps will be perfect for you. SuperCards is for android devices and Flashcards+ is Apple compatible. Both apps let you make a two sided virtual card with all of your needed info. Use these to quiz yourself and focus on the learning your review info instead cutting out cards.
Dictionary.com is just what you would expect:
“In addition to the trusted reference content from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com, this app includes:
– Word of the Day – learn a new word each day and expand your vocabulary
– Audio pronunciations – never mispronounce another word
– Voice search – find the definitions you’re looking for anywhere, anytime
– Translator – translate into over 25 languages
– Content Collections Carousel includes Word Trends, Grammar Tips, , Slideshows, and Word of the Day
– Quiz widget – test your vocabulary skills (are you prepping for the SAT?) with our Word of the Day quizzes
– Word origin and history – discover etymology on even the strangest words
– Favorite words and search history – customize your recently searched word list and never forget the newest words you’ve learned
– English Spelling help – not sure how a word is spelled? This app will f:ind it for you
– Local look-ups – take a look at the words searched by location”.
How many times does searching online bring you to Wikipedia? That is why this is such a great app. This community driven online encyclopedia puts more then 36 million articles at your fingertips. It is free at both iTunes and Google Play
If you are still searching for devices for back to school you may want to check and see what Verizon Wireless has to offer. These are just a few of the best back to school apps. Do you have a favorite? I would love to hear about it in the comments below.
If you are still searching for devices for back to school you may want to check and see what Verizon Wireless has to offer.