Here’s a little something different from the Pringle’s Company
· 6 ounces baking chocolate, unsweetened
· 3/4 cup unsalted butter or margarine
· 2 cups sugar
· 3 eggs
· 1 tsp. vanilla
· 3/4 cup flour
· 1-6.41 ounce can of Original PRINGLES, regular or reduced fat
· 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
· Powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
2. Line 13×9-inch baking pan with foil, and spray foil with cooking spray.
3. In a glass bowl, microwave chocolate and butter on high for 2 minutes. Stir until chocolate melts.
4. In a stainless steel bowl, mix sugar, eggs, and vanilla until well mixed.
5. Pour in butter chocolate mixture and mix well.
6. Empty PRINGLES and flour into a food processor, and puree until very fine.
7. Empty flour mixture into chocolate mixture and mix well; add nuts to distribute.
8. Bake for 30 minutes, and cool.